(This translation is directly from Hebrew to English)
The first 4 were on one tablet showing us how to love the Father.
The last 6 were on the second tablet showing us how to love our neighbor.
1. You do not have any other Mighty Ones against My face.
2. You do not make a graven image for yourself, or any likeness in the heavens above, or in the earth beneath, or in the waters under the earth; you shall not bow to them, and you shall not serve them; for I am YHWH your Elohim, a jealous El, visiting the iniquity of fathers on sons, on the third and on the fourth generation, to those that hate Me; and doing kindness to thousands, to those loving Me, and to those keeping My commandments.
3. You do not bring the Name the Name of YHWH your Elohim to naught; for YHWH will not leave unpunished the one who brings His Name to naught.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy (set apart); six days you shall labor and do all your work; and the seventh day is a Sabbath to YHWH your Elohim; you do not do any work, you, and your son, and your daughter, your male slave and your slave-girl, and your livestock, and your stranger who is in your gates. For in six days YHWH made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all which is in them, and He rested on the seventh day; on account of this YHWH blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.
5. Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long on the land which YHWH your Elohim is giving to you.
6. You do not murder.
7. You do not commit adultery.
8. You do not steal.
9. You do not testify a witness of falsehood against your neighbor.
10. You do not covet your neighbor’s house; you do not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male slave, or his slave-girl, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything which belongs to your neighbor.